Increase Registration With LeagueApps’ Invite2Join Tool
Have you been wanting a better way to invite players to your programs to help increase registration? The LeagueApps Invite2Join tool lets you utilize your database of players by sending and tracking the status of program invitations.
We built Invite2Join for two reasons:
- Get more players registered to your programs
- Streamline tedious administrative work
Improve program registration conversions with the new Invite2Join tool, that allows organizers to have more targeted outreach to players that are a good fit for a particular program.
Easily send members in your database customizable emails with direct invitations to new programs. Invite2Join will track the invite’s status from Pending to Accepted or Declined, so you no longer need a paper trail of which players you invited and their decision.
There are plenty of reasons where this tool can be useful in your day-to-day. Here is a list of 5 of the top ways you can use the Invite2Join tool to help increase registration.
Top 5 Ways to Use Invite2Join
- Tryout to Club Team – When tryouts are done send club team invitations to the lucky players directly from the Tryout Program.
- Season to Season – When Summer League is coming to an end, use Invite2Join to send targeted invitations for the upcoming Fall League.
- Level Advancement – Whether it’s Novice to Intermediate or U9 to U10, use Invite2Join to directly target players that are ready for the next level program.
- Direct Program Sales – Sometimes a fancy marketing email is unnecessary. Send simple, direct, and personalized invitations to your LeagueApps membership base.
- Follow up on Offline Conversation – If a player expresses interest in a new program Invite2Join is a great way to follow-up with a direct invitation to the program.
Once an invitation is sent, the parent receives an email with a direct link to register. The invitation can also be accepted or declined from the parent’s LeagueApps Dashboard.
Please note that this tool is currently only available for Youth Programs.
Invite2Join is among our Top 7 Plays from 2017.