Five Reasons Clubs Teams Love LeagueApps
Managing a club or travel team is a ton of work for everyone involved- the director, coaches and even the parents. Our goal at LeagueApps is to alleviate the headaches that come with managing a sports team.
We’ve talked to hundreds of team directors, coaches and parents to learn about the most frustrating and time-consuming tasks. From there, we’ve created new tools and updated existing ones to help your operations run smoothly. From a streamlined tryout to team registration process, mobile-optimized team management and personalized support, LeagueApps provides a full solution for all of your team’s needs.
Here are the five reasons why LeagueApps is the number one digital solution for your teams.
- Tryout to Team Registration
Our Invite2Join tool makes it easier than ever to multi-select players from a tryout and invite them to a specific team.
- Add a personal note to each invitation
- Monitor who has accepted or declined an invitation
- Invite staff members
- Flexible Payment Options
Hassle-free payment collection with customized payment plans per teams and auto
-pay for future installments.
- Payment plans can be private or public
- Automated receipts & invoice reminders
- Sell gear or apparel during registration
- Mobile Team Tools
Coaches, parents and players have all the tools they need right at their fingertips. Manage a team calendar, roster and messaging, all on LeagueApps. Learn more about our suite of team tools here.
- Sync to Google Calendar, iCal or Outlook
- RSVP to share availability
- Digital team rosters auto-populate from registration
- Access locations with driving directions
- Coaches can take attendance with digital check-in
Access detailed reports for registrations, financials and even email tracking to keep things organized throughout the year.
- Summary snapshot of amount invoiced vs amount paid
- View Gross & Net amounts for every transaction
- Monitor outstanding payment plan installments
As a LeagueApps partner you will have a support network to help troubleshoot, learn best practices and keep your teams organized.
- One-on-one implementation coach to get setup
- Access to support, 365 days of the year
- Monthly updates and new features
LeagueApps provides one centralized system for all team management, starting with tryouts, all the way through reporting at the end of the season. Our goal is to improve the team experience for all stakeholders involved, by making registration, logistics and communication simple and mobile.