If your youth basketball program is focused on growing the game of basketball through sportsmanship, fundamentals, and team work, then you deserve free marketing and Under Armour apparel and equipment for it. Now you actually can, thanks to a new initiative launched by the Jr. NBA to recognize dedicated organizers like you.
The Program of the Month presented by Under Armour will reward you and your basketball program with a $1,000 Under Armour gift card, a live workshop for coaches, parents, or league administrators from our friends at the Positive Coaching Alliance, and will be featured on the Jr. NBA’s social media platforms and website.
LeagueApps is an official partner of the Jr. NBA.
A winner will be announced every month of the regular season. A program will be selected based on how well it embodies the values of the Jr. NBA pledge as well as the impact it has on the local community.
Additionally, winners will:
- Demonstrate how your organization focuses on the fundamentals of the game, teamwork, respect, sportsmanship and healthy living while also having fun.
- Provide examples of programs and opportunities your organization provides for the community (youth, parents and families) that wouldn’t exist otherwise or that have a positive impact.
- Share stories about your players/coaches.
- Include information on special programs you run, scholarships you offer, etc.
- Share how you would put the Under Armour gift card to use.
Basically, just share with them what we at LeagueApps already know- you’re a dedicated community leader that is growing the future of basketball.
All winners will be invited to attend the Jr. NBA Leadership Conference in May 2017 and automatically be eligible to win Program of the Year. You can view the complete contest rules on the Jr. NBA website here.
Give us a call right now at (800) 257-3681, or you can drop us a line.