Here’s another quick release. Just a few things to help you better manage your league registrations.
- We added a tool that lets you manually generate an invoice for any registered player, who doesn’t already have an invoice (or who has a voided one). This is useful when you need to manually intervene and retroactively invoice players for various reasons.
- We now display team player counts broken down by gender in the console. This makes it easier to see how your teams are filling up gender-wise, so you can quickly see which teams need more guys or more girls.
- You can now set the program/league start date to “tentative” – in case you’re not 100% certain about the date it’ll begin. Doing this will cause the publicly displayed start date to incorporate a highlighted “tentative” tag.
- Fixed an annoying spacing issue with all the rich content editors in the console (e.g., editing pages, leagues/program descriptions, location descriptions).
- Various smaller tweaks and bug fixes, including resolution to an issue in which a portion of team player registrations were inadvertently not recording the waiver acceptance. As always, thanks for your feedback!
Stay tuned for another release coming up very soon – think more payment gateway options!
Give us a call right now at (800) 257-3681, or you can drop us a line.