Here’s an overview of a few improvements we made to the product. We hope these help make your life a little bit easier!
We made a few much requested improvements to the messaging tool (which seems to be a popular feature):
- Filtering by payment status now allows you to filter by participants who have fully paid, as well as those who still owe fees.
- You can now filter by registration status, including Reserved, Pending, and Waiting List.
- Fixed browser-specific issues with the email editor, in which line breaks were being ignored in Firefox.
- Improved the performance and operation of bulk mail sending algorithm (laying the groundwork for bigger things to come).
Registration Payments Related
- Added the ability to manage your list of accepted credit cards. This enables you to properly accept only the credit cards that your gateway / merchant account is setup to process. Check with your gateway / merchant account to confirm which cards you can accept. To access this feature in the LeagueApps console, go to “Manage Account > Merchant Services”
- Added support for “universal” discount codes, which can be redeemed on *any* program. Very useful if you want to offer blanket discounts.
And a couple more…
- Added count displays into key league management pages (we know, it wasn’t there yet!), including these pages: Manage Your Leagues (league listing), League Players listing, and League Teams listing. No need to manually count anymore :)
- We added a couple cool new sports: 3D Dodgeball and Beer Pong. Let us know of any others to add!
That’s it for today. Let us know what questions you have!
Want to learn more or see
Let's Get Started!
a live guided tour?
Give us a call right now at (800) 257-3681, or you can drop us a line.