Looking back at the year in LeagueApps, one of our proudest moments was launching our Partner Day series over the summer. We have held 3 Partner Days and hosted over 30 partners to date — 2 in NYC and 1 in DC (read more about Partner Days #1, #2, #3). We thought the time was right to host our 1st-ever Partner Night here in NYC to jumpstart the new year!
RSVP here if you can make it to Partner Night.
A few FAQ’s to give you the full low-down about Partner Day…
Wed. January 8, 2014. 5:30-8:30pm
In our NYC office in Midtown Manhattan (Full address and Google Maps here).
How will Partner Night be different from previous Partner Days?
Partner Night will be a more casual version of previous Partner Days. We plan on holding a less structured agenda, with less formal presentations. This will allow for more opportunities to socialize, network with other league partners, and let loose a bit.
What’s on the agenda:
- Welcome by CEO Brian Litvack and the LeagueApps Team
- League Partner introductions
- Food/drinks and lots of networking!
- Raffles with different prizes!
- Live webcams throughout for league partners that couldn’t make it!
What’s in it for ME?
- Chance to meet our team and visit our NYC office
- Connect with other like-minded league partners
- Unwind after a long day and have some fun
- Celebrate the holidays and the year ahead with LeagueApps
Do I need to bring anything?
Nope. Just your appetite and a t-shirt for our infamous Wall of fame.
Sounds awesome. Where do I signup?
<<< RSVP here. >>>
I can’t make Partner Night. Where can get more info about upcoming Partner Days I might be interested in?
Follow the blog, look out for announcements in our newsletter, or just ask us!
Also, feel free to RSVP here if you’d like to join the guest-list for one of our upcoming Partner Days in early 2014.
Give us a shout if you have any questions about Partner Night in NYC, or our upcoming Partner Day Schedule. We look forward to it and hope you can join us!
Give us a call right now at (800) 257-3681, or you can drop us a line.